Chicken Stuffed Shells
Recipe: Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 2 cups cooked spinach
- 2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 box jumbo shells, cooked according to package
- 2 jars of Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix the broccoli, spinach, mozzarella salt and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Fill the shells with mixture.
- Spread a small amount of Alfredo sauce over a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Lay shells in the dish in a single layer. Pour sauce over top.
- Add water to empty jar and shake pour water over top of dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees 40 minutes remove foil add Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
I only used half of the shells I put the leftover shells into a plastic bag and froze them for next time.
Meal Type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Italian
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!