Chocolate Crunch Bars
Recipe: Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbls cocoa
- 1 Tbls vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rice krispies (I used cocoa krispies)
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and vanilla.
- Spread into a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Spoon marshmallow on top while cake is still warm and let melt for 3 minutes. Spread and let cool.
- Melt chips and peanut butter in the microwave. Stir in cereal.
- Spread on top of cooled bars and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Cut in to squares and serve.
Meal Type: dessert
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
This post is linked to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!