Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
Recipe: Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 Tbls cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- flour tortillas
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
- Stir cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle over buttered side.
- Repeat with other side.
- Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Turn over and bake another 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the other side.
I store any leftover cinnamon and sugar in a bag to use next time or if I make cinnamon toast
Series: Easy Peasy
Meal Type: snack
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!