Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Recipe: Creamy Chicken Taquitos
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbls chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- flour tortillas
- Preheat the over to 400.
- In a medium bowl, melt cream cheese in the microwave (about 30 secs)
- Add green salsa, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic mix thoroughly.
- Add cilantro, green onions, chicken and cheese. Combine well.
- Place 2-3 tbls of mixture on the lower end of the tortilla and roll up tightly and place seem side down on to a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes turning halfway through cooking, until taquitos are golden brown.
Meal Type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!