Creamy Egg Scramble
Recipe: Creamy Egg Scramble
- 8 eggs (this can be adjusted depending on how many you are feeding and how creamy you want your eggs)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup cubed ham
- 1 full green onion (both green and white parts), chopped
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream, stir in ham, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add egg mixture, cook stirring continuously until almost firm.
- Stir in cream cheese. Cook until eggs are completely set and cheese is fully melted.
Meal type: breakfast
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!