Delicious Links from other Blogs
- With canning season in full swing the Washington Post ponders the question, Could homemade ketchup beat Heinz? Not being a ketchup fan myself I wont be testing that out anytime soon, although this wonderful ketchup recipe that Bon Vivant shared might just change my mind!
- In a time where frugality is something on everyone’s mind Lifehacker dares you to Skip the expensive spices and make your own and Cheap Healthy Good has a wonderful list of almost every seasoning recipe you can think of! I know I am bookmarking a couple of them!
- And who could pass up a cocktail… or two? The Kitchn shares with us 20 summer cocktails using fresh herbs, or maybe your not much of an alcohol drinker why not try these 5 non-alcoholic drinks, watermelon lemonade, raspberry limeade slushies, or try your hand at making homemade ginger ale.
- Need a garnish for those cocktails? Why not try these inventive cocktail stirrers or these recycled glass bottle serving platters or my favorite… mexican wrestler swizzle sticks BTW… if you have some extra time (and money) check out Plasticland OMG I am seriously in love with that site!!
- With all the garden harvesting, tomatoes, and freshness that is happening right now I think some of my tomato harvest is gonna be put to good use in this wonderful Tomato Basil Bisque recipe shared with us by Cooking during stolen moments.
- In the mood for something sweet? Why not try this deliciously simple Twinkie Tiramisu recipe, or how about these root beer float cupcakes, or maybe some cantaloupe ice cream
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!
Tagged as: Best of