Garlic Butter Burgers
Recipe: Garlic Butter Burgers
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup butter, room temp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- garlic salt
- 6-8 buns
- your fav condiments
- Finely mince garlic and mix with softened butter in a medium glass bowl.
- Place seasoned butter in the freezer 20 – 30 mins or until butter has hardened
- Break butter up using a fork into pea size pieces and mix in to ground beef.
- Form 6-8 patties (depending on how large you like them) and cover, returning to the fridge about 15 mins.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper and grill over medium heat.
Meal Type: dinner
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!