Greek Pasta Salad
Recipe: Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 box spiral pasta, cooked according to package
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, diced into bite sized pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 package crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl toss together pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, and olives.
- In a jar combine salad dressing, salt, pepper, garlic, basil and oregano. Cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cover pasta mixture and refrigerated at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve drizzle dressing over salad add feta and garnish with oregano (if desired).
Instead of using bottled dressing you could also use 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/2 olive oil. But I’m lazy!!
Meal Type: side dish
Culinary tradition: Greek
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!