Recipe: Hashbrown Casserole
- 8 large eggs
- 8 oz frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 1 cup sliced peppers
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cheese (I used cheddar and monterey jack)
- In a 8×8 greased baking dish layer potatoes then peppers.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, salt, pepper, cumin and garlic.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins.
- Add cheese and bake an additional 10-15 mins.
I change this up a lot, often using mushrooms, tomatoes and/or green onions depending on what I have handy. Same goes for the cheese, pepper jack or Colby would be yummy. I’ve even added cream of cheddar soup once… it was delicious!
Meal Type: breakfast
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!