Recipe: Lemonade Pie
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust (or use homemade if you prefer)
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (ie. Cool Whip)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1/2 (6 ounces) of a 12oz container frozen lemonade concentrate
- Garnish: Lemon wedges or candied lemon peel (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, quickly and gently combine the whipped cream and condensed milk until blended.
- Fold in frozen lemonade. Working quickly so ingredients don’t become soupy.
- Pour filling into the pie crust and freeze for at least 6-8 hours before serving.
- Store remaining pie in the freezer.
The original recipe called for the full 12 oz can of lemonade. I tried that and it was WAYYYY too lemony. I mean crazy mouth puckering lemony! The next time I cut back on the lemonade and it was delicious still very lemony but not over powering.
Try different frozen drinks ie. limeade pink lemonade
Series: Easy Peasy
Meal Type: dessert
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
This post is linked to these awesome sites visit them and show some love!!
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!