Recipe: Grilled Baked Scalloped Potatoes
- 3 cups evenly and thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 cup evenly and thinly sliced onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbls dried parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, stirring to mix well.
- Stir in the potatoes and onions coating until fully incorporated.
- Place potato mixture in to a greased baking dish and bake for 20-35 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
We cooked this on the grill… spooning the mixture in to two packets of aluminum foil cut in to 20 inch lengths and doubled. I crimped the edges and folded it to seal the packets then sprayed the foil with oil. We grilled them for 15 minutes on each side. It was a little too messy and hard to tell when they were done, we had to place it back on the grill once because it wasn’t fully cooked. They tasted great but not much different from the oven method and cooking in the oven is cleaner and much easier.
Meal type: side dish
Microformatting by hRecipe.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!