12 Days of Christmas – Day 1 Peppermint Ice
Recipe: Peppermint Ice
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed candy canes
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- In a microwave, melt candy coating at 70% power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the candies, peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Spread onto waxed paper to cool completely.
- Break into small pieces; store in an airtight container.
Meal type: dessert
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!