12 Days of Christmas – Day 10 Brownie Covered Oreos
Recipe: Brownie Covered Oreos
- 1 brownie mix (or use your own brownie recipe)
- 1 package oreos
- white chocolate, melted for drizzling, or frosting pen (if your lazy like me!)
- sprinkles, sanding sugar or nonpariels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Leave in mixing bowl. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of cupcake tins that have been generously sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until brownies are cooked through (doesn’t take long).
- As soon as you remove from the oven, take a sharp knife and run along edges, (this is VERY important so you get the cookie out and the brownies are not stuck to pan. But don’t remove yet, let cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes, or they will fall apart.
- Remove drizzle with melted white chocolate or the frosting pen, decorate with sprinkles and EAT!
Meal type: dessert
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
Plan on adding these to your holiday gift bags? How about an adorable printable gift tag? I print these on white card stock, I attach scrap-booking foam squares to a second colored piece of card stock and cut it out using decorative scissors. The foam squares help to elevate the white card stock adding a cute effect. I used different colors and printed paper to each gift different gift tag. I often spray a few of them with glitter spray or glue glitter on different levels of the card stock to further decorate them. Get the free printable here>> Brownie Covered Oreos Free Printable Gift Tag
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!