12 Days of Christmas – Day 5 Easy Chocolate Candies
Recipe: Chocolate Crunchies
- 1 package almond bark white or chocolate (I use half & half)
- 36 mini muffin papers
- 2 cups of one or more of the following
- salted peanuts, almonds, walnuts or any other variety
- rice krispie cereal , chex mix, corn flakes, or any other crunchy cereal
- crushed candy canes
- dried cranberries, cherry, raisins or other dried fruity, chopped to the size of raisins
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin papers.
- Place almond bark in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for a minute and a half; stir.
- Return to microwave and microwave for about thirty seconds at a time, stirring each time, until bark is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from microwave and stir in two cups of your choice of add in.
- Spoon into mini muffin papers and allow to sit until cool and hardened.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Meal type: dessert
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!