Recipe: Chili Nachos
- Tortilla Chips
- Leftover Chili or canned if you do not have any on hand
- Toppings of your choice (I like to use a can of green chilis or jalapenos, and black olives)
- Garnishes of your choice (We use sour cream, and guacamole)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Place chips on a baking sheet
- Top with chili. Then add cheese. Finally add the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Add garnishes and serve.
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!