Roast Beef Sammies
Recipe: Roast Beef Sammies
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 8 slices deli provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup drained hot or mild pickled banana pepper rings
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with 2 cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches. Topeach sandwich with 1 tablespoon pepper rings.
Meal type: lunch
Recipe by Domestic Dame.
I link up to these wonderful websites, please visit them and show them some love!!